This November we’ll be featuring a series of Kill Team events from Games Workshop. Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team is a squad-based skirmish set in the Warhammer 40K universe. Kill Team puts you in charge of a small band of warriors tasked with a do-or-die mission. Using only a handful of models, you’ll compete in action-packed battles where every shot and every blow can spell the difference between defeat and glory!
New recruits and battle-worn veterans alike will enjoy fighting for victory on the fields of glory! For new players, we suggest starting with the Kill Team Boxed Set. Are you a more established 40K Player? You’ll enjoy the challenge of building a custom squad of warriors and specialists (See below for full regulations).
Kill Team Requirements:
– Can spend up to 200 points on their Kill team from a single codex or supplement.
– Must include at least 4 non-vehicle models. One of those models must be your leader. Three must be Specialists.
– Can not include any models with more than 3 Wounds or Hull points.
– Can not include any vehicles with a combined Armour Value (Front, Side, and Rear values added together) of more than 33.
– Can not include any models with a 2+ Armour save.
Kill Team Boxed Set, or one of the following sets:
|Adeptus Mechanicus Ironstrider
Adeptus Mechanicus Kataphron Battle Servitors
Astra Militarum Cadian Command Squad
Astra Militarum Sentinel
Blood Angels Tactical Squad
Chaos Daemons Pink Horrors of Tzeentch
Chaos Space Marine Bikers
Chaos Space Marine Rhino
Dark Angels Veteran Squad
Dark Eldar Kabalite Warriors
Deathwatch Kill Team
Necron Canoptek Wriaths
|Necron Tomb Blades
Space Marine Bike Squad
Space Marine Command Squad
Space Marine Land Speeder Storm
Space Marine Rhino
Space Marine Scout Squad
Space Marine Vanguard Veteran Squad
Space Wolves Wulfen
Tau Empire Devilfish
Tau Empire TX4 Piranha
Tau Empire XV25 Stealth Battlesuits
Tyranid Hormagaunt Brood