Our upcoming expansion means we need to add adventurers to our party! We’re currently recruiting for a Kitchen Manager. If you have sous chef, executive chef or back-of-house management experience and are interested in being a part of our team, email us at email@example.com.
Currently Hiring: Kitchen Manager.
Emerald Tavern Games and Café is growing into a new location with a full kitchen and is looking to expand our menu of traditional American and British pub fare. We are looking for a chef/km to not only help create our new menu, but help build our new kitchen! This includes updating equipment, selecting small wares, and setting up operations system. As the kitchen manager, you should not just be a talented cook, but an expert at ordering, scheduling, recipe creation, and staff development. We need a leader in the kitchen that can create new systems, embrace old ones, and believes in working smarter not harder! This position reports directly to the owner and is essentially an opportunity to establish your own kitchen and your own culture from scratch!
– hiring, firing, and training
– recipe development
– inventory and cost controls. Experience with Excel is preferred.
– opportunity to build your own kitchen!
– flexible work schedule as we are open for lunch and dinner
– free meals and other management discounts
– health insurance
– other benefits to be negotiated
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: commensurate with experience
- management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Kitchen Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules