Join us on the field of battle during our Kill Team Play Day. $10 Entry includes organized play and the tasty beverage of your choice*.
*Any beverage, including draft beer, wine, coffee, and sodas, excluding bottled beer, sake and prosecco.
ABOUT KILL TEAM:
Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team is a squad-based skirmish set in the Warhammer 40K universe. Kill Team puts you in charge of a small band of warriors tasked with a do-or-die mission. Using only a handful of models, you’ll compete in action-packed battles where every shot and every blow can spell the difference between defeat and glory!
New recruits and battle-worn veterans alike will enjoy fighting for victory on the Kill Team fields of glory! For new players, we suggest starting with the Kill Team Boxed Set. Are you a more established 40K Player? You’ll enjoy the challenge of building a custom squad of warriors and specialists (See below for full regulations).
Kill Team Requirements:
– Can spend up to 200 points on their Kill team from a single codex or supplement.
– Must include at least 4 non-vehicle models. One of those models must be your leader. Three must be Specialists.
– Can not include any models with more than 3 Wounds or Hull points.
– Can not include any vehicles with a combined Armour Value (Front, Side, and Rear values added together) of more than 33.
– Can not include any models with a 2+ Armour save.