Join us and let your models show their True Colors on our Kill Team Paint Day. We’ll provide the paints, primers and brushes you’ll need to bring your models to life! Entry includes use of supplies and the tasty beverage of your choice*.
(Note: Kill Team Paint Day will be run concurrently with our monthly Painting With a Pint event. Entry is included with Painting With a Pint ticket).
*Any beverage, including draft beer, wine, coffee, and sodas, excluding bottled beer, sake and prosecco.
ABOUT KILL TEAM:
Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team is a squad-based skirmish set in the Warhammer 40K universe. Kill Team puts you in charge of a small band of warriors tasked with a do-or-die mission. Using only a handful of models, you’ll compete in action-packed battles where every shot and every blow can spell the difference between defeat and glory!
New recruits and battle-worn veterans alike will enjoy fighting for victory on the Kill Team fields of glory! For new players, we suggest starting with the Kill Team Boxed Set. Are you a more established 40K Player? You’ll enjoy the challenge of building a custom squad of warriors and specialists (See below for full regulations).
Kill Team Requirements:
– Can spend up to 200 points on their Kill team from a single codex or supplement.
– Must include at least 4 non-vehicle models. One of those models must be your leader. Three must be Specialists.
– Can not include any models with more than 3 Wounds or Hull points.
– Can not include any vehicles with a combined Armour Value (Front, Side, and Rear values added together) of more than 33.
– Can not include any models with a 2+ Armour save.