Come join us at the Emerald Tavern for the our ongoing Kill Team Organized Play where hobbyists can come play and earn points to redeem for great prizes! Not able to join us last time? No problem! Our points structure is set up to reward both returning and new players!
Entry will be $10. As with all our store events, entry includes a complementary beverage*
We will have three tables with terrain and missions ready to go. Players will have a chance to play at all three and earn points based on their performance at each. Expect a variety of challenges at this and future events, so be sure to make sure your Kill Team is ready for anything that might come it’s way!
Building your kill team list is easy! You have 200 points to spend and must adhere to the following rules:
- A Kill Team Detachment includes: 0-2 Troops; 0-1 Elites; and 0-1 Fast Attack.
- A Kill Team must include at least four non-vehicle models. One of these models
must be your Leader and three must be Specialists.
- A Kill Team cannot include any models with more than 3 Wounds or Hull Points
on their profile.
- A Kill Team cannot include any vehicles with a combined Armour Value
(established by adding the vehicle’s Front, Side and Rear Armour Values together) of
more than 33.
- A Kill Team cannot include Flyers.
- A Kill Team cannot include any models with a 2+ Armour Save.The Kill Team rulebook is available in the Kill Team Box Set ($65), but we also carry a store copy so feel free to stop by for a drink and take a look at it before designing your kill team!
*Any beverage, including draft beer, wine, coffee, and sodas, excluding bottled beer, sake and prosecco.