Join us as we Playtest a new league format from Wizard’s of the Coast!
- Players receive 3 packs at the start of the League
- Build a minimum 30-card deck from your three boosters and play as many matches as you like. There are some special rules: matches should be just one game, and each player may take one free mulligan per match.
- You can purchase and add an additional booster to your pool each week and/or after three losses.
- First 30 League players will receive an EXCLUSIVE premium, two-sided, foil token (delivered in early 2017, dependent on delivery from WoC)
- Prize pool will be constructed of 1 booster pack per player.
League play will be every Thursday, from 11:30 – 1 pm. League format will be a Sealed Continuous Constructed with Kaladesh packs.
Prizes dependent upon league point standing, scaling with turnout.
Players keep their cards at the end of the league, but they are stored at the store during the 5 weeks. Decks may be checked out on other days for deckbuilding and testing, but matches may only be played on Thursdays.
$15 initial entry. Following weeks’ entry through purchase of either a booster pack or lunch combo.
Weekly standings will be published online typically within 48 hours of events.