Retail Games at Emerald Tavern
At Emerald Tavern, we pride ourselves on having a great game selection for everyone — from brand new gamers to casual hobbyists, to hardcore tabletop experts. As we often say, “Every game might not be right for every player, but for any player, we have a game (or 5) you’ll love!” Not sure what you’re looking for? Our knowledgeable staff is on-hand to answer all your questions – no question is “too newbie”, no detail “too obscure.”
Our game sections include:
Paint & Paint Supplies
Tables & Game Library Policies
The Emerald Tavern concept seeks, at its core, to provide a comfortable place to meet and play games while enjoying beer, wine, coffee, food, and snacks. Food and beverage purchases directly support our library and game space and make our concept possible. Our game library and table space are free and complimentary for our food and drink customers.
For the enjoyment of all, we do have a few rules:
• Outside food or drink is not permitted.
• Except where noted (reservation card), tables are available on a first-come, first-serve basis
• You are welcome to bring your own games too
• Unpaid merchandise may not enter the table/restroom area until they are purchased.
• Tables may not be combined or moved without consulting a member of staff (for safety and traffic flow)
• Sometimes a group is looking for others to play a game; sometimes they just want to play by themselves. Please respect others.
• Some games are designed to be played quietly while others can tend to be loud and obnoxious… again, be respectful to your neighbor tables that are not playing your game
• During busy periods customers not making reasonable purchases of food and/or drinks may be asked to give up their table for other customers who are waiting for a table
• Smoking, including electronic cigarettes, vaporizers, etc. is strictly prohibited inside the store
• To protect our wood tables, miniature painting or model building are only permitted during store sponsored events using provided table coverings and only on specifically designated tables
• Personal music players/electronic devices playing music/videos/etc. may only be used with headphones.
• Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times